05 May 2011

book bucketlist

I had so much time in my hands today so I decided to go Fully Booked (in Boni High) and leisurely scanned the three levels of the bookstore (didn't go to the fourth level, because I can't seem to relate to kind of books they have up there). I decided to buy Beastly (Alex Flinn) and The Diary of a Young Girl (Anne Frank) because I know I just had to! Back when I was younger, my mom bought me a large bookcase when I started having interest in reading. Then she put some of her old books there and some books she got on sale (so she won't feel bad if I don't read them because I don't like it) and I know I saw the Anne Frank book there. But it's nowhere to be found now so I knew I had to buy it!

Since my birthday is coming up next month (ahem!), I decided to put some books (from a very long list) that I want to have now :)
TELL-ALL (CHUCK PALAHNIUK)
FIGHT CLUB (CHUCK PALAHNIUK)
And I want the signed copy of this that you can get here.
YOU BETTER NOT CRY (AUGUSTEN BURROUGHS)
SEX, DRUGS, AND COCOA PUFFS (CHUCK KLOSTERMAN)
IF YOU LIKED SCHOOL, YOU'LL L♥VE WORK (IRVINE WELSH)

I could go on forever about books that I want, so I guess that's it for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment