10 February 2012

snow day

Today was a heavy snow day. I was pretty much over with winter and I was getting ready to dress a little springy today when I stepped out and realized it was a little colder than usual. The weather here has been so confusing lately -- cold, gloomy, and windy then totally warm and sunny. As we were driving up to the city, it began snowing. And all I could do was cringe -- I wasn't dressed warm at all.

Anyway, I thought we should go get a few stuff (which I will write about soon) and watch a movie. We decided to see The Vow. I'm not so sure if I like it, but all I can say is: I could have waited for it to come out on DVD.

But today was fun, nevertheless.

Oh, and I stopped by a Goodwill in the city but walked out empty handed. My husband thought that it was a very small Goodwill. I didn't think so, I guess I was just not as lucky as I used to be when looking for dirt cheap nice items.

I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment: