17 February 2012

preview

We got back day before yesterday and it feels weird. It didn't feel like we left at all. For a second I thought the trip didn't happen and that it was all just a dream. But I feel very awake every time I check my bank account. The trip wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be though. So always travel in groups. :)

I'm still post processing the product photos I took for my two CCO hauls. In the mean time, check out the preview.

And if you're wondering what a 'CCO' is, check this entry I've written a few months back. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Looks like you've picked up some great items for a steal! BTW, great blog! I really like it! Also, I've decided to follow you as well...Hope you'll do the same! I'll continue to read your posts so definitely keep it up!

    Have a great day!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thank you so much! I followed you as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much for the follow!!! :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete